"All I want for Christmas is yooooooou!" That’s right I’m singing Christmas songs, but hay its allowed! It’s December!! (Yay) I literally cannot contain my excitement! I could bang on about how much I love Christmas, but instead I'm going to crack on (I'll save that for another time!). Above is my ultimate Christmas wish list of all the bits and bobs (expensive and inexpensive) that I'm currently lusting after. This Christmas list that I have put together, is what I would ask for Christmas if money was no option. Don't forget to let me know what you are lusting after this Christmas, in the comments below!
1. Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case and Canon Remote Control RC-06: A couple of months ago I invested in a very lovely Cannon DSLR. Although I study Broadcast Journalism at University, I'm in now way shape, or form a skilled photographer! Filming and editing on the other hand is something I have experience in and having a tripod would be very handy - especially as I’m filming a documentary for my dissertation (eeeee exciting!).
2. Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System: I suffer from those horrid under skin spots and I’m desperate to give the much talked about Clarisonic a go! This little brush (effectively an electronic toothbrush for your face) has been raved about online and I have been pondering whether to buy it for a while now. Have you ever used a Clarisonic?
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Diffused Light): I have been lusting after this pot of pressed powder for too long! It has been on countless wish lists and I’m still yet to get my hands on one!
4. Kurt Geiger Fold Over Handbag (Black): I love, love, LOVE bags - I am most defiantly a bag girl! And this classic leather number from Mr Geiger would be a much-appreciated addition to my collection. Perfect for a night out and you can’t go wrong with black and gold.
5. Hunter Wellies (Black): My current wellies are literally falling apart! I have had them for years and my concern is that if we are expecting uber amounts of snow here in the UK this winter, I need to be prepared... and prepared in style! Classic black hunter wellies are the way forward!
6. Origins Mask Marvels Gift Set: I own one product from Origins and I’m thoroughly enjoying it (review coming soon). But the products I hear and read most about from Origins is their face masks, apparently they are pretty damn good! So who wouldn't want a gift set of their top three masks!
7. Chanel Chance Perfume: I have got through four of bottles of this perfume and I haven't repurchased it in a long time, as it is a little on the pricey side - but this perfume smells divine! It has to be one of my all time favorite perfumes.
8. Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: I've been after this book for a while now. It is often spoken about in the beauty blogging world and I like a good read and I love all things makeup... so this is just what I’m after!
9. Clothes: As I mentioned I’m very much a bag lover (hoarder) and my wardrobe is a little unloved! Some High Waist Disco Pants would be great for this time of year and would go nicely with this Topshop Check Shirt – which I love! I have had my eye on this Leather Skirt from ASOS and think it would look great worn with a long knit jumper and boots. Speaking of jumpers, I recently bought this J.D.Y Roll Neck Jumper from ASOS only to be told that it was unfortunately out of stock and it is now back in stock – typical! To keep warm I love this Zara Jacket! And lastly, a festive dress from Topshop Catalina Dress, which would look lovely, teamed with the Kurt Geiger bag!
10. Kate Spade Purse: I love a nice purse, however my much-loved Marc Jacobs purse is looking a little worse for wear (insert sad face here) and Kate Spade has some lovely leather purses. I’m aware that there is a Kate Spade shop in Bicester Village, so I might just have to pick one up there! If you want to read more about Bicester Village click here.
11. Allure Magazine Subscription: I have bought a couple of editions of this American beauty magazine and I have really enjoyed them. I’m always buying magazines (I must spend a fortune!) a subscription is much needed! What magazines do you buy?
12. Oliver Bonas Alphabet Make Up Bag: This make-up bag is super cute and I have had enough of rummaging around in the bottom of my bag for my lippy and concealer. Oliver Bonas is a great online shop, they also sell beauty products its worth a look!
14. I have been very good recently when it comes to buying facial products and I’m finally at the end of cleanser and toner. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner and REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser would be a perfect replacement. Im also in desperate need of some brush cleanser for spot cleaning! I keep picking up what I think is a clean brush and blending all sorts of colours onto my lids (nightmare!).
15. As I’m a beauty addict no wish list would be complete without a few make-up products! Charlotte Tilbury a very successful and talented make-up artist released her own make-up line this year and let’s be honest I would happily have anything from the range, but the one product in particular that I have my eye on is the Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Highlighter. I would love to own Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder I’ve been lusting after this item after hearing and reading Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup rave about it, my makeup collection is in need of a good sculpting powder and I might as well try the best of the best! Lastly this wouldn’t be a wish list without a couple of lipsticks! I love Mac Fanfare/Plumful Lipstick both shades are beautiful and MAC lipsticks are yet to disappoint me!
16. Zara Messenger Bag With Zips: That’s right another bag! But this black number from Zara is more of an every day bag. I’m currently using my Vanilla Paris bag daily and as much as I love it, I need to get a casual bag to replace it before it gets ruined… (I’m such a bagaholic!).
17. Diptyque Mini Scented Candle (Baies): Now I’m not a candle snob what’s so ever, but I’m curious to see what all the hype is about when it comes to Diptype candles. Baies is a bestseller and the candle that I’m currently burning (from IKEA) needs an upgrade!